Fleet Insurance for Business – UK-Wide
As an independent fleet insurance broker, we use our experience and expertise to save you money on your commercial fleet insurance.
By taking the time to understand your needs, we can better find the right fleet policy for your needs.
We arrange Fleet Insurance for all different types of vehicles, businesses and trades.
So, why not get in touch today for a competitive fleet insurance quote?
Fleet Insurance Overview
- Minimum of two vehicles
- All types of vehicles covered – from Cars and Commercial vehicles, up to HGV’s including items of Plant.
- We are a specialist in the Courier & Haulage sector with a number of exclusive insurance markets.
- Unlimited Business Use including social domestic and Pleasure.
- Any driver, any age insurance cover or restricted to any driver over 21, 25 or 30.
- Specialised insurance markets for new fleets converting from no claims bonus.
Named Driver Fleet Insurance
If you have a set number of employees and benefit from low staff turnover, Named Driver Fleet Insurance could be the best option to manage your costs, although you will need to administrate the drivers.
Any Driver Fleet Insurance
An Any Driver fleet insurance policy is perfect for a changing workforce, as you don’t need to contact your insurer every time you have a new driver join your business. The Any Driver policy is usually age-restricted.
Small Fleet Insurance
Our fleet insurance policies start from just two people, so you could start making savings by combining individual policies.
- Approved repairer scheme.
- 24-hour claims help line.
- GAP Insurance.
- Tools in Transit.
- Courtesy car scheme.
- Windscreen cover.
- Uninsured loss legal protection.
- Optional premium payment plans.
- Motor Breakdown & Recovery cover available.
Fleet Insurance Enquiry
We help fleet managers across England with insurance policies that suit the needs of their fleet. Why not get a competitive quote?
Send us a message
© 2021 Fleet and Commercial Insurance Brokers
Fleet and Commercial Insurance Brokers is a trading name of Fleet and Commercial Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Firm Reference Number (FRN) is 919968. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk or by telephoning the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
You can find out more about your rights by visiting the website of the Financial Ombudsman www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration Number 07709697, our registered office is Cranbrook House, 287/291 Banbury Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX2 7JQ.